Sunday, March 28, 2010

Something Wonderful.

My dad pointed out to me that I complain about Logan a lot on my blog. It's venting, but it sounds like complaining. He is really difficult, and it's therapeutic to type out my frustrations. It's refreshing and I'm a better a mom for it(atleast I think so). Anyway, he made me realize that I don't always list the good times on here. I'm usually relaxing through the good times since they still don't outweigh the difficult-ness.

Today something wonderful happened: Logan was throwing a tantrum and accidently head-slammed Eli whilst tantruming. Eli started crying and Logan's cry changed. He felt bad for hurting "Teeny" and gave baby brother kisses and was sorry. Yay! It took 5 months, but Logan likes his baby brother.

3 comments:

Avree said...

Cute! I love it that he calls him "Teeny".

The Johnsons' said...

You know they'll probably grow up to best friends!

Patty Girl said...

I think it's good that you have a place to vent about Logan isn't it? I think most of us are pretty understanding about it being venting, especially from your stories. Besides maybe someday he might read this blog and realize how hard he was and how much you worked for him.