How do you get a kid to stop slamming his head in walls/floors/the ground everytime he gets frustrated (which is a lot)? Tonight at the mall, he got so upset (we went to pottery barn kids and he had to leave the toys there), he held his breath, gagged a lot, screamed a lot, and slammed his nose on the stroller handle so many times that he gave himself a bloody nose. It was bad.....
In other news: Eli got his bottom 2 teeth today and he rolled over from back to front. He's growing up way too fast, he's also just as happy as can be. He loves to kick and swim in the tub too. He's totally chill and then when he hits the water his arms and legs turn into egg-beaters. It's splash-mania when Eli's in the tub.
In even other news: Yesterday I noticed that Seth had left his lunch in the fridge. When I spoke to him later that day I mentioned it. He told me that he had left it on purpose because he felt like having a pb&j with the crusts cut off. What? My baby's growing up and my husband's turning into a 3 year old. :)
3 comments:
This email actually just came to me today about when your children bang their heads. I hope it helps you....
http://www.huggieshappybaby.com/info/bow/article.aspx?article_id=11560&_nc=634051601828876463&_nockcheck=true
Brandon (my little boy) banged his head on everything for almost a year... I hope your little boy grows out of it! Good luck!
Hahah...okay, Seth stuff is always going to make me laugh.
You should tell Seth to come to Lunch bunch! Crustless, white bread PB and J's galore :)
Post a Comment