
Happy half-birthday! You are 6 months old today, and my how time has flown. You are a perfectly content, angel of a baby and I love you. You sleep for 8 hours at night, wake up and nurse, and then sleep for another 3 hours, sometimes 4. You scoot everywhere and have a strong preference for eating grass. Your smile lights up my heart and I am quite sure that I couldn't live without you.
Logan also loves his "teeny." He gives Eli wubs (blankets) and pats Eli very softly. He likes to run in circles to make teeny laugh. Logan will tolerate teeny brother's fat, curious fingers on his toys, hair, and legs. Logan will not tolerate anyone else touching his toys, hair or anything else. I dare say they will be friends.
We spent the day at the kiddie pool at Big Vanilla (it's a gym, I too was slightly disappointed when I found out it wasn't an ice-cream shop) today and the kids loved it. Logan was a fish and Eli floated calmly in his floaty ring. Which, by the way, he got lodged in and it took two of us to pop him out. Logan only had 2 tantrums today, and it was a great day.
6 comments:
Oh my, what a chubby, little cutie! I love the double chin. What a precious baby. Also, I am glad he is so well behaved. That is great!
H-o-l-y crap. Those are fabulous pictures! I say the chuubier the better. I'm glad you have such cute babies.
He is a big boy! holy cow! So cute! I'm glad that Logan is being his friend. Hope to see you soon. When do you move? When can we see you?
That is one sturdy baby! Haha he is so cute, you know I love chubby babies! I like that Logan calls him teeny, even though he's not all that teeny anymore! Thanks for this post, it makes me feel like one day I too might be able to handle having 2 children.
I'm loving the strategically placed towel shot!!! Ha Ha! He is totally adorable! Six months old?!?! How did that happen. Hazel is going to be a year old *sniff sniff*. They grow way to fast!
He is so handsome and your boys look great. I hope life is going wonderfully. Sorry it's been so long since I said Hi!!!
Post a Comment