
Joan Dunn. I hope she reads this post that I am writing regarding HER. Joan is Kent Dunn's wife, and he and Seth have been bff since junior high. They were also college roomates, and that's where I met the hilarious dynamic duo that was Kent and Seth.
We hung out with Kent and Joan this past weekend, and over dinner Kent casually asked..."do you guys want to hear a funny story...?" Well, here is the story, in a nutshell. Kent and Joan went to the Deal or no Deal tryouts a couple weeks ago, or whenever it was. They arrived late but persisted. They both made the first cut, and then Joan was asked back, and back again, and again, until she met the producers. She had another audition on another day that she brought family and friends to, and it was a mock deal or no deal game. It was really intense and got down to the last 2 cases. The producer told her that one had a "no" and one contained a "yes". The one she picked would determine if her tape was sent to NBC or not. She picked yes, so her tape is being reviewed by NBC. She just may get to play for a million bucks on Deal or no Deal! Sweet.

5 comments:
Wow! That is so cool! I love that show!
That is awesome. I am so glad that they got married. THey are perfect for each other. How is Kent?
Kara!!! Ha Ha I'm so honored that I made it on your blog!! And by they way the Spicy Spaghetti was a huge hit! My Young Women loved it and Kent was shoveling it in, so thank you!!
Hi, it is so nice to hear from you! I can't believe I have not talked to for a really long time. Your little boy is really cute. How is everything going for you. I am really slow at this, but I am going to try hard to really work on it.
Aw, MAN!!! Kent always lucks out. GEEZ. :) That's so cool!!! I will finally watch deal or no deal. Let me know if it happens. :)
Post a Comment