Logan's walking. Finally. On Sunday night he figured out that he could toddle, fall, and then get back up and continue toddling. No more mowgli crawling, hooray! I firmly believe that anything that weighs 25 pounds should have its own legs. He gets so proud of himself when he's walking. He looks at us and smiles and laughs. Today I discovered that I will be needing to baby proof on a whole other level, literally. Now that he is taller he has already found the dead box elder bugs in his window track and has spread them on the floor. He says "yuck" as he does this. I will end this post so that I can go sweep them up.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Guess who's walking!
Logan's walking. Finally. On Sunday night he figured out that he could toddle, fall, and then get back up and continue toddling. No more mowgli crawling, hooray! I firmly believe that anything that weighs 25 pounds should have its own legs. He gets so proud of himself when he's walking. He looks at us and smiles and laughs. Today I discovered that I will be needing to baby proof on a whole other level, literally. Now that he is taller he has already found the dead box elder bugs in his window track and has spread them on the floor. He says "yuck" as he does this. I will end this post so that I can go sweep them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yeah!!! It is so fun when they can walk, except they do get into a whole lot more. He sure is a cute boy.
Yay Logan! That's awesome. Good luck with his new found freedom. You should post a video of him walking. I'd like to see it!
He's such a cute little walker! When you were at my house today he just looked so proud of himself! Have fun with the boxelder bugs, sick!
Kara, I'm not sure if you remember me I lived right around the corner from you in North Ogden my last name used to be Johnstun, now it is Nielsen, first name Lindsie. Wow I was blog surfing and I saw yours. I can't believe all the stuff that has gone on in your life your baby is so cute, and it sounds like you are busy. It has been so long since I have seen you. I am glad I was looking.
Lindsie
That's awesome! Hope you guys have fun at the baby shower. Tell Holly sorry I couldn't come. I would have loved to have come! :(
Holy cow! I am so excited that you found my blog! It has been so long. I am glad that you are doing so good. Logan is so darn cute and congrats to him on the walking! Thanks for finding me:)
Hey Kara! Thanks for the note on my blog...I will now be keeping an eye on yours!
Your little boy is so cute! Such a fun age!
Speaking of Aggie Ice Cream...I enjoyed two delicious scoops last night. Yum!
WAY to go, LOGAN! That is great!
What a cute little man. I am glad for your arms that he is walking. Watch out, he runs next!
Logan looks so adorable in the picture you have of him. That's so fun that he is walking now. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment