Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I want this.



Logan has sprouted 4 new teeth along with a mouth rash? Now, it's mommy time. I have spent the evening dreaming with google and have come across this. Every now and then I see something that really needs to live at my house. It doesn't happen often, but I think I must have this before I die. I can't decide if I like the antique 1800's feel (I am an avid Little House on the Prarie fan. In fact I used to dress up and play pioneers with my sister. We used to get caught doing this by people walking around the track by our house.....I should give a detailed account of that sometime.), or if I like the 50's feel. Both seem to be calling my name. You can check out the sweet wall ovens and fridges here.

3 comments:

The Cassity's said...

My kids haven't actually had mono. I know that with adults, it lasts 4-6 months. If he is not getting better, or getting worse, I would go back to the doctor. I'll give you a call later.

DeeAura said...

As you well know, I also have much experience dressing up in pioneer clothes...I kind of love it...so I might go with the "little house on the prairie" feel...that way, maybe Seth could build you a bustle oven to go right along with it, and I come come over and teach you how to use it. :) And Logan...4 new teeth...all at once?! Sheesh, kid. Slow it up already! :)

Avree said...

As always...you are a nerd. Luckily, I am also a nerd so if you want to borrow Little House on the Prairie seasons 1-3 you may.