Friday, January 23, 2009

Winter time in Maryland.

It's not snowy here; it's just dark and blah and far too cold to go outside. Logan (mom too) has been battling boredom, so we bought this inexpensive play-kitchen. He loves it. It makes bubbling and sizzling sounds, which is my favorite part. Now that Logan has his own kitchen tools to play with, I can reclaim my measuring spoons and cups.

7 comments:

Carly said...

Wow...what a cutie. He's so big. I love that play kitchen. The noises are great. Stay warm...and go see Charm City Cakes for me! :)

Avree said...

He looks so cute! Anything that fights boredom is great. I can't believe how old he is getting. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were exercising together and you were pregnant and still kicking my trash.

Trevor + Tiffany said...

He is so cute!! I can see a lot of you in him...of course I don't know your husband so I'm sure he has a lot of both:) Anyway, what a cute fam!!

Van and Heidi said...

What a good talker. I love how he whispers. I also loved hearing your voice. You are so funny and creative. Sometimes I log on to your blog if I'm looking for a good laugh. You are great.

Katie-babe said...

Logan sure has thined out and grown taller. He could definitely squash Timothy like a bug. I love how much he has grown. That kitchen is the bomb diggity. Wish we had one. Then Timothy could "cook" while mommy tries to cook. =) LOL I sure love being in a house, but never would have guessed how much work goes into keeping it clean and what we are going to have to do this summer to maintain the yard. If we go out to walk on the grass, we sink. I don't think they packed to ground very well. We are going to see if we can snag some dirt when they start building the houses next door. WII: Ask Seth what his best score on baseball is on the wii. I was so proud of myself yesterday. I scored 7-0. Woo Hoo for me! I bet he's going to say in is over confident voice, "7-0?! She's got nothing on me!" Any way. Got to go. 11pm here. Ug. We love and miss you guys. Give Logan a big hug and kiss from me and Seth a smack on the arm. =0)

Cara said...

I can't believe how big Logan is! I feel the same way, SO cooped up and going nuts! I'm glad you found something to entertain Logan for awhile.

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Seriously, SO CUTE!!!!