Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Snay-o!


I pulled a hair elastic out of my pony tail without unwinding the elastic. It fell on the bathroom floor and Logan discovered it as he was getting into the tub. He looked down and gasped "A Snay-o!" He was soooooooooo excited and I couldn't figure out where the "snail" was that he was in love with. Then he bent down (buck naked) and picked up the wound up elastic. He now has a pet 'snay-o.'
I guess the poem is right : "snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of."

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh! I love this little precious moment!

Avree said...

Haha, despite his tantrums he is a sweet little guy!

The Goodrich's said...

You probably can't stay mad at him too long...he's way too cute!

Kenny D said...

Is that poem from the movie labrynth? I wouldn't be surprised given seth's influence on you.