And anyone else who enjoys "Ace of Cakes." I just realized tonight that I never posted the "part 3" installment of my mom and sister's visit to Maryland. It was back in June though, so it is MUCH too late to post it now. So I will just post pictures as highlights, randomly, whenever I feel like it. We live about 25 minutes from Baltimore. I never go there unless I have to because I am afraid of getting mugged, attacked, car vandalized, solicited for drugs, etc. Our desire to find Charm City Cakes bakery outweighed these fears. We stuck to the main roads and we were just fine. Still, Baltimore is gross and scary. In what universe is "Charm City" a good nick-name for Baltimore. **If you're a reader who loves Baltimore, sorry.
Note the belly........so glad it's a baby now.
P.S. The bakery is in a scary neighborhood. The windows were covered in black plastic so we were sure Duff and his crew were inside filming :)
6 comments:
Gasp! I love Charm City Cakes! I'm always thinking of what kind of cake I would have them create for me. Too bad you didn't get to see any of the action- or get in any of the shots for that matter!
Hey-o! Yay! Thanks for posting this! Very cool. Too bad you couldn't see inside. I bet they'd have tons of gawkers.....myself included if I were there.
Just thinking, you should look at their website. I think the cheapest price you could possibly pay for a cake is like $1000. Yikes.
I love that show!! So sorry it took so long to get back to you I have been out of town. I do have connections about getting a bosch I think they are 290-300. So A little bit cheaper. My mother in law gets back in town next monday so I will ask her about it then if you are still interested.
Oh my gosh, you've been to THE Ace of Cakes! You must tell me where it is!
LOVE Ace of Cakes! I'm such a nerd- I watch it every day and I think it's so rad you were able to go there! It always makes me so hungry for cake..
Post a Comment