Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Worth posting







I was scrolling through the cousins' facebook pics and found these. I thought it was worth posting so that you could see just how sparkly white our president and first lady's teeth are. Also of note is that Obama has the exact same smile in his picture with Will and his picture with Wes..........weird. These pics were taken at the white house Christmas party in December. Despite my close proximity to the white house, I was not invited. Lame.






*It's also important to note that I am up facebooking with a screaming baby on my lap.....we're going to try prevacid tomorrow.

3 comments:

marni said...

I think the President's number one priority is to have his teeth blinding white. That way he looks....more....black. Sorry. Was that not pc? Oh well. I'm not a fan. Can you tell? But I guess that's a good opportunity for your cousin to be able to go to the White House. Not everyone gets to do something like that. Obviously since you weren't invited. :)

Avree said...

Wow that is a shockingly identical smile. I'm disturbed to hear that Eli has turned into a screamer, hope the Prevacid works!

Carly said...

How bizarre that his smile looks exactly the same. Weird. Hope the meds work for little Eli! They worked for me....love pregnancy heartburn. :)