
I'm blogging from our condo in Colonial Williamsburg Virginia. So, to all of my readers (mom and grandma) don't freak out when you see "Norfolk Virginia" on your blog tracking devices; it was ME!
Now that that's out of the way, I must say how excited I am to be on vacation! I am still not used to traveling to other states in short amounts of time. We live 3 hours from Williamsburg and I've been dying to go. The kids were great (relatively speaking) during the drive down. Logan did decide to freak out with only 10 minutes left BUT, he's two, so what do you do. He cried so hard and so much in those long 10 minutes that he was gagging and dry heaving (got to love that), then he peed all over the place. Some day he'll LOVE that I recorded those details about him. I hope that he has a child JUST like him, so these recorded details are really just meant to be a comfort to him when he is a parent :)
When I was a kid I used to dress up in pioneer clothes and I secretly wanted to be Amish just so I could dress "old fashioned" every day. I still possess a love for the old time things which is why I wanted to come to Williamsburg. There are people dressed in colonial garb everywhere, and the town is set up to be like it was way back when. We're touring tomorrow and we're going to eat dinner at an old tavern! Yeah!
Santa bought us a stay at the Bluegreen resort. He bought us the economy package (which we were fine with) but upon check-in we were informed that the resort had decided to upgrade us to a suite with no extra charge. Suite! Santa had a hand in it I'm sure. There is a room for Logan (with a flat screen t.v.-every 2 year old needs one of those, there's a flat screen in every room). There's also a kitchen area, living room, master bedroom with a king bed, a master bath, and a main bath. Logan was in HEAVEN, he was running all over the place. I'm glad he is finally happy. I was worried he would go stir crazy.
I'll post pics after we go out tomorrow. I'm sure you're all waiting on the edge of your seats. Does the drummer on the far right resemble Jacob Black, or is it just me?
4 comments:
ooo! that is awesome! We'll have to check that place out some time too! I'm so glad you go places so that we'll also know what to do here :) I'm still not used to having so many things to do and see. Yay for a vacation! Much deserved, hopefully it is a great one!
He does look like Jacob Black, a little pudgier though. I'm glad you're on vacation! I'm excited to see pictures, it's so awesome that you guys are relatively close to so many cool things. Hope you're having fun!
How fun! And that's awesome about the upgrade. Especially since it was free. I hope you have a fun trip! And yes, that little drummer boy does look like Jacob. Weird.
* keeping jealousy in check * :)
Post a Comment