Monday, August 3, 2009

Christmas in July!

A few weeks ago my grandma called me up. She got a new bionic hip in June and is home again after a lengthy recovery at a rehab and nursing center. She told me that she needed me to do her a favor, but I couldn't say no until she had finished explaining completely.
Her favor was this: She wanted to see Logan and me one more time before the new arrival gets here and grounds all possible flights for me. She offered me two round trip tickets to Utah to come and stay and see her for two weeks. Logan and I arrive in Utah tomorrow evening! YAY!

6 comments:

Carly said...

Awesome! That's so nice of her. You've got some wonderful family! I hope your visit is super fun....

marni said...

Yay! That's awesome. And 2 weeks? Not bad!

DeeAura said...

FUN!!!

Avree said...

Woohoo! I just read this! (it's Thursday) You better call me or I'll be wayyyyyyy offended!

Katie-babe said...

That is so cool!!! I hope that you have lots of fun. If you can you should come over for dinner, but i know you want to spend time with family. Miss ya babe!!
(435)881-8375

Carly said...

Hey! I also struggled with Pretties. I didn't think it was as good as Uglies and sort of hard to get into. It did get good in the middle and towards the end. Keep on chuggin....