Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's my turn to give some advice.

I am not fashion-forward. I am too busy at the moment to really know what is "in" for each season. I do have eyes, I do observe though; and here is what I've observed. Skinny jeans are fashionable; however most bodies that I've seen wearing skinny jeans are the wrong shape and/or size to be considered as such.

I am not a super-model, well I might be super, but I'm definitely not a model. I can tell though when I look disgusting in an article of clothing. I might try it on, look in a mirror, shudder, remove the piece of clothing, and then never wear it (in public). I don't feel that this is a special gift that only I am endowed with, so here is my advice: If your body is forced to walk in circular motions instead of in a straight line, the jeans are too tight. Don't wear them. Ever.

5 comments:

Avree said...

Amen to that!

Jill said...

that is the best comment ever!!! i even gave a little chuckle. your statement is so true. i still don't understand why "those" people can't see what we see.

Chelsi Lasater said...

holla!!!

Stacie Marietti White said...

Completely Agree!!!

DeeAura said...

BAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!