

Logan now loves the movie Cars. He requested to watch "Caas" with "A-Queen" and his "teeny caas" all while sitting under our giant beach "umlella." He had seen an umbrella at our local beach earlier that day and was so excited when I pulled ours out. What a life!
5 comments:
when i first saw the picture with the umbrella, I thought you'd brought in piles of sand for him to sit on under the umbrella. I was like, "Woah!" But then I realized it was a blanket. Makes much more sense :). Good ol' Logan - watching the Cars. He's too cute.
Haha cute! This post is proof you are a good mom...or that Logan gets what he wants!
Cute! So I am totally feeling a connection to you (but not in a creepy way)- we both have two boys, one of which is named Logan, I too have a wedding picture in the exact same spot at the Logan temple, and now we will both have Cars memorized. Sweet.
what is it and boys obsessions with the movie cars. my boy loves it too. i'm sure you have noticed in pictures on my blog that my boy will only wear his cars shirt. so your post only makes me laugh.
Kara, the umbrella kills me! It's funny what we do for our kids to make them happy!!
Post a Comment