Then........

Now.......
Now.......
We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on the 19th. We spent it flying back to Maryland. Seth did surprise me at home with rose petals; he put them up the stairs to our room before he flew to Utah, I was impressed with the advanced planning.
We ate at Red Iguana on the 18th (not so romantic setting-wise) because I had to have it after seeing it on Diner's Drive-Ins and Dives. Plus, we don't have Mexican food here so it was a much anticipated dinner for me. We flew across the country to get that food, and it was so worth it.
I will pass on the photo memoir slide show set to romantic tunes, it's just not our style. I'll leave you with this: It's been a great 4 years, a lot has happened, but it has been well worth the trip. I'm glad we're married and I love you Seth.
P.S. A special thanks to my good friend Meagan Jensen. She took the pictures of our family in this post and on our header. I love them.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I was really looking forward to the romantic slide show...maybe next year. Congrats on the mom car. It seems really nice. My car "threw a rod" (whatever that means) while I was on the freeway last week and ruined the engine. Now I need to get a mom car too.
Yay! Congrats! and Happy Anniversary!
Way to make it 4 years without getting divorced you two! :)
Happy Anniversary! Great wedding pic and great couple!
I love those pictures. You have such a cute family. Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment