
Spider Crickets, a native of Maryland and other surrounding states. They are as creepy in real life as they are in this picture. They look like a spotted garden spider but then they hop. They scare the crap out of me and although I've been assured by numerous locals that these are "completely harmless," I don't believe it. They are scary and creepy and they like to hide in my basement and wait for me to come down.......I hate them. I've been told to "just wait until the fall, that's when you'll see them the most." Oh goody.
1 comment:
oh my gosh, is that what they are? I've seen one, and it did - it jumped! Scared me, quite a lot actually. I sprayed it with carpet cleaner (cause it was on my carpet... figured that would do both things some good). They are nasty.
Post a Comment