After having Eli I would remember how "easy" it was having just one. Now that spring is here things are once again easy. We go to one of the local parks everyday for a couple of hours each morning. Parks are a big deal here in the east. They aren't just a playground, but a walking path and ponds and one even has a farm. Today we visited the 10 piglets that are only a couple weeks old. They reminded me of Eli.......anyway.
After the park, we come home and eat, then both kids nap. BLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. After naps Eli watches me make dinner while Logan watches "a show." His favorite these days is "Sully" a.k.a Monsters Inc.
I've decided that the key to Logan is being outside. Since we've been able to go out everyday he hasn't melted down..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I received this in the mail today. It was on super blow-out clearance and I love it.
3 comments:
Yeah weather makes all the difference. Haven't you guys been having crazy hot weather out there? In San Antonio you guys will probably live outside!
I love it! So cute....and even better that it was way on sale.
That is great you have been able to enjoy the outdoors so much. I agree, as long as little boys are outside they are much happier!
Post a Comment