
Chair?........
Because Seth is motivated and really cool, he has been creating power-point slide shows for Logan. He puts a picture and then records himself saying the name of the picture in Arabic. Logan just clicks a button on the screen and does his "sideshows."
Anyway, Seth made Logan an animal slide show and was googling pictures of various animals. This is what google popped up when he searched "sheep."
Wow. Really? Where is the office building that has sheep chairs?
I need to know if this chair is real or if it is somehow photoshopped as a joke. I desperately hope to go to someone's home, be offered a chair, and look down to see these sheep faces staring at me.
3 comments:
That's cool that Seth does that for Logan. Good dad! And that chair is the creepiest thing ever.
I can't stop laughing at that chair. It is the creepiest thing I have ever seen. I couldn't imagine having to actually sit on it. I am also impressed that Seth is teaching him Arabic.
That is seriously awesome.
And your boys ARE super cute. I Love chubby squishiness as well.
Post a Comment