Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Brother.

Today I documented (on tape) that Logan likes Eli. Logan shared his "fravorite" Little People book with Eli today. Logan was lying on the floor with it and Eli rolled himself over to it too. I expected Logan to pick it up and walk away with it, BUT........he let Eli drool all over one page while he looked at the other page.

Also of note:
Today I had to take Eli to Johns Hopkins for a follow-up appointment. While we were waiting to go, I put out a blanket to have a picnic on. I made chicken salad sandwiches and thought I'd take a shot and give Logan one. He put a piece (bravely) in his mouth, chewed it, and then politely spit it out. He handed the rest to me and said "it's yuck." "It's a stinky sandwich, need a-nuvver one." I was thrilled that he had even tried it. Then I whipped out the pb&j that I had brought just in case. And hid my laughter.

3 comments:

Avree said...

Haha what a polite boy! I'm glad he explained why he didn't like it instead of just saying he wanted PB&J.

Emily said...

I'm glad to know that your kid spits chewed up food out too and then asks for PB&J. We are never as alone as we think we are :)

BD said...

I'm still laughing!