Monday, April 5, 2010

The happy couple.



This is my sister Kami and her husband-to-be, Andrew. I made a post when they got engaged, but the picture of them wasn't as good as these. My mom is a hobbiest-photographer and she took these shots. Isn't she good? She has a sweet camera, photoshop, and is in her second photography class at the BATC. I think she is just as good as everyone else I've seen. But then again, everyone and their dog have photography businesses these days. (teehee) 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 (teehee, again)6+ Logan lik+es to type +while I t9ype, hence the 9numbers....999999999999999

3 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

Those are amazing pictures that your mom did! Kami looks happy :)

Stacie Marietti White said...

Those pictures are so cute. Your mom does a good job!!

Avree said...

Those are way good pictures! Tell Kami congrats on snagging a redhead, they're hard to come by.