Happy 27th to mom and dad! I hope you have a good one. I wish I were there to hear mom tell the story of how it warmed up to 15 below on their wedding day and how they had to hold their breath to avoid large clouds in their wedding photos. Oh yes, their wedding cake fountain froze as well. That's true love: being willing to lose a few toes to frost bite in order to get married! Thankfully, it is true love and they're celebrating year 27 today.
Here is a video of what we did this evening since we couldn't be there to share it with you. It was really cold here today, and I dressed for the occasion. Please note that I am wearing 3 shirts and 2 pairs of fleece pants. I look ridiculous, I know. There is also a teeny bum shot at the end of the clip, Logan is mooning you. I couldn't figure out how to edit it out. Oh yeah, filming this video inspired Seth to repair the broken drawer in the video. It works now.
***Look below this post too! I spent a lot of time getting the pictures up from last weeks excursion.
2 comments:
haha! Oh, my favorite part was where you chased him across the kitchen floor. Scary Kara. :)
Way cute. Was it way cold in your house? You have a winter hat on.
Post a Comment