Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now that is snow.

I must say that winter gets a little boring when no snow falls. Well, we did have an inch....it's gone now. Every year back in Utah, my cousins and uncle build an igloo in their backyard. It's been going on for as long as I can remember, one year we even slept in it over night. This year, the igloo made the local news! It made the newspaper a few years back too. Check out my family living life in a Utah snowstorm here.

4 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

My parents got pounded up in North Ogden as well. What a fun tradition for your family. And sorry about the hair comment....I just went back and noticed you cut it almost a year ago! Way cute by the way!

marni said...

yeah, but when you're living in 3 feet of snow for the last few months, it starts to get pretty old.

Kat said...

I'd have to agree with your friend Marni.....it's getting old now:). It's the time of year when it's beautiful weather one day, almost short sleeves, and then the next when you go to wear that blouse you haven't worn in a year, you can't, because there's a snow storM:0)

Trevor + Tiffany said...

Hey... I would love to live where u are living! For a couple years at least:) As for a vbac, well I never had one. My mom had both and would highly recommend the c-section. I really HATED my first experience but my planned section was AMAZING!! I would say...near heavenly. The worst, most painful part was my IV. I told my nurse of my dreaded first experience and they did a fine job of keeping me pain free! Recovery for some reason really is quicker and less painful! For instance, Trev never had to help me out of bed once. Not even while in the hospital. With my fist I needed assistance every time I got up for a week straight! I personally loved getting ready(make-up and hair)to go knowing I wasn't going to sweat and have gone to all the trouble for nothing! You should totally go for what you feel is right for you. For me it was a planned section. Yikes! I like to ramble but I hope that helps :)