Friday, February 27, 2009

Laughing Logan.

Logan is very entertained by "slap stick" comedy these days. Here is Seth pretending to run into the wall while holding a giant ball. We were all laughing, actually. I accidently tacked on a clip of Christmas time and Logan says "key."

4 comments:

Carly said...

That's so funny! I love when they get laughing like that. What a cutie. And he's getting so big. Dad's are funny too....what they won't do to get their kids to laugh like that...

Lori said...

oh i looooove kiddo giggles. it's honestly one of my very favorite things. super cute.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

The things that make kids laugh. Glad Seth is okay with beating himself up for the humor of his child. My Logan also loves such "slap stick." Must be a boy thing.

Katie-babe said...

I love it!!!! I love it when Logan lauphs like that. Timothy was watching the video with me, and he started lauphing too. Way funny. Glad you got that on video. Miss Logan and both of you. I hope the next time you come to visit, you come see us. Love to all of you.