Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blessing(s)

Blessing #1: Elijah was blessed on Sunday December 6th. It was a short, but very sweet blessing done of course, by his daddy. We were fortunate enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Farnsworth in attendance! We missed having any other family though, so the day was just a slow and quiet Sunday. Here's Eli sporting the same outfit that Logan was blessed in. Good thing we blessed him last Sunday, because this week it wouldn't have fit!



Blessing #2: Logan is turning into an excellent big brother. He even sleeps in his "new bed" (that's what he calls it) now. Thanks to the Farnsworth grandparents for buying him a twin bed.



Blessing #3: I really like having 2 little boys :) The reason that I like having 2 boys is the blessing: Eli is a baby that SLEEPS! Life is better with sleep.


6 comments:

marni said...

Love the chubby baby! I wish I could squish those cheeks. Luckily, I have Andrew's I can squish. (Not on his face, of course.)

I totally love that one of Logan doing a Zoolander pose. I see male model in the future. He's such a cutie!

And yay for babies that sleep!

The Rigbys said...

He is adorable! I want a baby boy!!!

Meagan said...

I am so glad that Eli sleeps for you. It is a HUGE blessing.... Little boys are so fun, they are so less dramatic and emotional than little girls...

The Quintana Family said...

They are both such cute little boys!

Avree said...

Dang Kara, both your little guys are beautiful! I know I should say "handsome" but beautiful describes them better. I love that first picture of Logan with his little hand in a fist, he looks like he's modeling. I'm SO glad Eli is sleeping, it makes such a huge difference!

DeeAura said...

He's so CUTE, Kara! Well, they both are. Of course.