I have now officially caught up on my missed sleep from the Eli-incident. I happened to glance over my last post and concluded that I am in fact, awesome. I've always chided those blog posts that contain spelling or grammatical errors. A personal favorite is the misuse of the word "to or too." However, I think I've won the prize for "Most uneducated sounding spelling error on the planet:" Expecially. Yes, it's in my last post, I don't know how it got there or why it seemed like the correct spelling at the time.....however, I can't delete it because it shows just how exhausted we all were.
expecially, seriously?
P.S. We received 3 feet of snow over the weekend! It's winter and I love it.
7 comments:
:)
Don't people freak out if you get 2 inches out there? So 3 feet, I can't imagine anyone functioning there. :p
I had to read of your last post to find expecially lol Only a mother who has lacked much needed sleep can truly understand how you felt at that time. I'm glad things are getting better!
Ha see I am lacking sleep too. I just noticed my lovely first sentence on my last comment! It was meant to say, I had to read over your last post...
oh my goodness, i can't belive the adventure you guys had. I hope all is well! Let us know if you need anything else.
And the snow! amazing!
How are you feeling about christmas eve? if you're up for it, we'd love to have you join us!
Haha love it. Have to say, I did note the word "expecially" and think, "wow that's out of character for Kara." It's okay, even grammar Nazis like us make mistakes when we're totally sleep deprived. Glad the little guy is okay. Hope the surgery goes well for him!
* tears * Yep. I love you. :)
I didn't even catch it. And I'm the only one on the planet that sent out 2010 Christmas letters, so don't feel bad. Especially since I wasn't sleep deprived when I did it!
Post a Comment