Things are finally feeling normal again, we're back in cruise control. Logan had his first ear infection. We headed to the doc, 2 days before Christmas. Logan was completely unbearable, he just laid around and screamed all day long.........kind of like when he was an infant..........
He was obviously not feeling well and both Seth and I were ready to give him away. I was THRILLED when they looked in his ear and said "there it is, a nasty ear infection" YAY! After some antibiotic the fevers are gone and my Logan is back to himself. Also, I headed back to Hopkins on the 28th to the urologist with my Eli. Things are looking great and they are monitoring him for now. No surgery yet.
Here's my ray of sunshine: My grandma wants to see us again and meet Eli. She surprised us with an all expenses paid visit to Utah! We leave for "home" on January 29th. Hopefully my 2 month old is as good of a traveler as my 2 year old is!
4 comments:
Hooray! I love your grandma! We will definitely have to hang out, I thought it would be a way long time before I got to meet Eli, I'm so excited!
How fun! How long will you be here? I think we should get together while your here. IT's been forever!
Glad everything is getting back to normal and healthy. We have had a sick child lately and it is quite miserable. Good luck traveling with two kids, I bet they will be great.
Post a Comment