
Logan is in love with the Charly (sp?) Brown Christmas. He asks for it as soon as he's up in the morning "watch Tarley Brown, couch, get comfy?" He's so cute; I can't resist. I'm also really impressed because I put the show on one day, and I didn't tell him what it was called. He fell in love with Charly Brown and Snoopy all on his own. I didn't think a 2 year old would enjoy Charly Brown so much, but he does! I'm planning on painting a little wooden Charly Brown for his Little people house.
P.S. I keep a grocery bag hanging on my door knob for Eli's teeny diapers. Gross, I know, but it's too cold to keep opening the door all day long to take them outside. Anyway, Logan walked up to the door the other day-pointed at the bag and said "Walmart." My astonishment was quickly replaced by the feeling "oh crap, my kid recognizes the word Walmart, and he's only 2." We never say, hey Logan let's go to Walmart, it's always just "the store..." He's way too smart.
P.S. I keep a grocery bag hanging on my door knob for Eli's teeny diapers. Gross, I know, but it's too cold to keep opening the door all day long to take them outside. Anyway, Logan walked up to the door the other day-pointed at the bag and said "Walmart." My astonishment was quickly replaced by the feeling "oh crap, my kid recognizes the word Walmart, and he's only 2." We never say, hey Logan let's go to Walmart, it's always just "the store..." He's way too smart.
4 comments:
Wow Logan is a little smartie! I love that he says "Get comfy" that is so cute! I'm looking forward to the day when Spencer will be interested in TV/movies, I know that's probably a bad thing for a mom to say but oh well!
That picture of Logan is just the best...what a cute kid!
Marin knows that most of her toys come from Walmart. She asks to go there quite frequently!
My Logan loves Charlie brown as well. He knows Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween all by name. I also thought it was weird he liked it so much, not that it isn't cute, but doesn't seem like the most entertaining toddler show.
Post a Comment