Kara! I just read your last 3 posts! I'm at my parents' and Spencer has been sleeping in the office, usually when he's sleeping is the time I check blogs. Anyway...I'm so sorry about what you had to go through with Eli! I would have been a nervous wreck! I'm glad things aren't life or death but that's still aweful that he has to have a surgery! Even little things seem like such an ordeal with a baby let alone serious stuff like this!
Wow you have had some crazy experiences with Eli. I didn't even know such things could happen to little boys. Poor guy. And I can't imagine all the stress and anxiety from the whole situation. I completely forgive you for your "grammatical errors" because if it had been me writing that post it would have been completely incoherent. I'm impressed you only had a couple of errors. Glad to hear that everything is ok now and hope you have a Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Kara! I just read your last 3 posts! I'm at my parents' and Spencer has been sleeping in the office, usually when he's sleeping is the time I check blogs. Anyway...I'm so sorry about what you had to go through with Eli! I would have been a nervous wreck! I'm glad things aren't life or death but that's still aweful that he has to have a surgery! Even little things seem like such an ordeal with a baby let alone serious stuff like this!
P.S. I love that you said, "little man's land"
speaking of grammatical errors..."aweful". Seriously Avree.
Wow you have had some crazy experiences with Eli. I didn't even know such things could happen to little boys. Poor guy. And I can't imagine all the stress and anxiety from the whole situation. I completely forgive you for your "grammatical errors" because if it had been me writing that post it would have been completely incoherent. I'm impressed you only had a couple of errors. Glad to hear that everything is ok now and hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment