
Well, today was a pretty crappy day. It snowed all day long, and Logan was a bum. He cried ALL DAY. Usually he just cries all morning then takes a nap and is happy for the remainder of the day. Today, however, naptime came and went, and Logan got crabbier and crabbier. He was SO bad. I did make bread though. I was pleasantly surprised at how pretty it looked! Here is a picture just to prove it. I made 5 loaves. This one was the prettiest. Also, Logan's crying was due to two-days worth of poo he had been stowing. I won't give details, but let's just say that my afternoon consisted of bathing, scrubbing, and laundering. He is HAPPY now!
3 comments:
Oh, Kara! What a turkey! I'm sorry he was so unhappy. On the bright side....that bread looks fantastic! You're such a good wife/mom/homemaker. Maybe you should make me some bread! :)
you can have some puffy cookies if i can have some bread. kidding. actually, your bread looks really good. i just don't think that i can ever make cookies like that again. ever. we'll be down at hill on wednesday in case you want us to stop by or whatever. i have no idea when we're going or how long we'll be there or if you guys will be around. anywho.
sorry logan was not poopy for a couple days. if lilly doesn't go at least 2-3 times a day, i start to panick. :p
The bread is beautiful! Look at you making fresh wheat bread, I'll have to start calling you Martha.
Post a Comment