Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Shower






On Saturday we had a double baby shower for Avree and Katy. Avree's boy is due in about 3 weeks, and Katy's boy is due on July 29th. She is exactly as I was last year. Oh man, summer heat and pregnancy........bleh. Here are a few pics I took of the shower at Chili's. We had me, Kristeen, Katy, Avree, Melissa, and Ann. Thanks so much for coming!

2 comments:

Avree said...

Thanks for planning the shower, it was so fun! We should all get together more often, we shouldn't have to wait for people to have babies for an excuse!

The Garfields said...

hey kara- It's always so fun looking at your blog and cool to be able to keep in touch. I recognize these girls from the shower from school. Cool, everyone is having babies but me, yeah!! Anyway, you should let me know when you come up to Logan with Logan, haha. We will do lunch or something. I drove by your parents house on Sunday and was thinking about you. Logan is such a cutie!!! Let's get together