We were at Seth's mom's place, helping her put flour into buckets. A few weeks ago Logan discovered how fun fluffy, messy, sticky flour can be. Grandma gave into his cuteness and let him play. Oh MAN, what a mess, but isn't it worth it?
This is so cute! Sorry about Marin kicking Logan the other day, I totally don't know what got into her! I told my husband about it and he was like "what the heck?" I love the Logan and Marin weigh the same and Marin is 2!
Kara!!! Oh, I think he gets cuter with every picture you put up! (Tell Seth to stop moaning because I called his little four-covered son "cute.") :) AND I love that you called Seth "Sethward" HAHAHAHAH...I laughed for at least two minutes...intermittently...to myself...because I am at work, and cubicle walls are not soundproof. :) ALSO: I want so much to see the Twilight movie with you when it comes out that I think I'll make myself a paper chain and hang it around the ceiling of my room. :) That's how much I want to see it with you. You got dibs, yo. Lol.
Flour baby looks sooo cute. Hey, Rob and I are coming to Ogden in the next week or two to see Aves new babe. I will give ya a call so maybe we can see you guys too.
4 comments:
This is so cute! Sorry about Marin kicking Logan the other day, I totally don't know what got into her! I told my husband about it and he was like "what the heck?" I love the Logan and Marin weigh the same and Marin is 2!
Kara!!! Oh, I think he gets cuter with every picture you put up! (Tell Seth to stop moaning because I called his little four-covered son "cute.") :) AND I love that you called Seth "Sethward" HAHAHAHAH...I laughed for at least two minutes...intermittently...to myself...because I am at work, and cubicle walls are not soundproof. :) ALSO: I want so much to see the Twilight movie with you when it comes out that I think I'll make myself a paper chain and hang it around the ceiling of my room. :) That's how much I want to see it with you. You got dibs, yo. Lol.
Love the pictures! I love his "cranky" shirt! Did you finish the twilight books? If so then we need to discuss them!
Flour baby looks sooo cute. Hey, Rob and I are coming to Ogden in the next week or two to see Aves new babe. I will give ya a call so maybe we can see you guys too.
Post a Comment