Last week was Makenna's spring break and she came and spent it with us! Logan
LOVED having his aunt here to play with. He would get
SO excited when he woke up in the morning or from a nap and discovered Kenna was here! We went to the Hill AFB Aerospace museum, walks in the warm weather, and the zoo while she was here. We painted our nails and watched "Bee Movie," made delicious home-made Cafe Rio dinner, played board games when Logan went to bed and when Seth was home, and cleaned up my deck for summer! YAY! The deck looked like it had been home to 7 parakeets for about 10 years.......eeeeeeeeew. It's clean now and we have a new outdoor rug. Logan and I like to walk out there without any shoes on. It's so nice.

This was Logan's first time on grass. He loved it. He scrunched his toes in it and kicked like crazy.

There was a goose by the pond next to us and Logan was very curious but a little nervous; I thought this picture was funny.

Logan always gets excited when Aunt Kenna is around.
2 comments:
How fun! I can't believe how old Kenna is. It's crazy. Aunts are the best! I'm Charlie's favorite...:)
ok, clue me in on how to make home-made cafe rio, I love cafe rio. The pics of Logan are so cute!
Post a Comment