Wednesday, October 21, 2009

37 weeks, and 48 pounds.

Yes, I have gained 10 more pounds with this pregnancy than with Logan, and I can tell with every movement I make. On a "lighter" (pun intended) note, I went to the doc again today. No more progress (DANG IT!) So I will be seeing him again in his office next week. I am hoping for atleast 2 cm so that my membranes can be stripped. My belly, oddly enough, is measuring smaller than it did last week because the baby's head has dropped. Hopefully he'll burrow his way out now. The doctor believes in me and my desires for a vbac, so we didn't schedule any surgery today! For me, that meant today was a success.

5 comments:

Avree said...

Hi Kara, I just read this post and your last post (we've been out of town). I'm sorry that you have to be worrying about the VBAC. Worrying about labor is stressful enough without having extra things to worry about. I hope things work out how you want them to! Keep me updated!

Patty Girl said...

You are so close! I think that it will all work out the way you want. The weight is no big deal. I gained 50 with Olive and she wasn't that big of a baby if that makes you feel in good company.

Elena Loo said...

Oh man, I am so excited!! I really want to hold that new baby boy! :) SO COME ON OUT ELI!!! I keep sending labor vibes to you and him. can you feel it?

Trevor + Tiffany said...

Hi!! thought I would check in :) I hope all is well and goes well. PULEEZ...48lbs? Try 60 then 62 with my #2. I still have 13lbs. to drop before I'm back to pre baby and it's been over a year! They are sooo worth it though aren't they! Anywho, we'll keep ya in our prayers. I can't wait to see baby pics. They are my FAVE!!!

Kylee said...

Just checkin' to see if your little #2 boy has made his appearance yet. I hope you aren't completely antsy...I know I was. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Have I ever told you that little Logan (especially the picture on your header) looks exactly like Shane when he was a little boy. Anyway, good luck and lots of love from me to you!