I think I've been nesting for months, but yesterday was the peak. Seth had Columbus day off, so we spent the day "getting ready" for the baby. He even cleaned the blinds on his own accord. I wouldn't have done that, but I think we're getting close to having this little man here! Not much else to report except that Logan is an exceptionally cute and sweet little boy. He stayed in nursery all by himself on Sunday and he tells me frequently "I sweet." So far we haven't dealt with "terrible twos," just 'two' (he says it when you ask him how old he is) and it's great!
4 comments:
Ohhhh! Logan sounds so cute! He says such cute things. And I'm pretty sure the terrible twos thing is a lie. It's like parents the generation before us thought it would be funny to tell us that 2 is awful. It's 3 that sucks. At least with girls. :) Maybe boys just sail right through...
Good job on the nesting stuff. You should come here and nest for me. Our place could use a nice, deep cleaning. :)
Take it easy the next few weeks. I'm so excited for you guys! Two definitely keeps you on your toes!
Way to be ready for your little guy to get here! I think it's good to have everything totally ready a month in advance, then if you feel a pop and a splash you don't need to panic.
Logan sounds so cute! I hope you get to come out to Utah sometime soon so I can see him and your new baby (and you!) before they get much older.
Logan is probably making up for his horrible (although not his fault I know) infancy by being a darling, sweet 2 year old! I did some major nesting before Kate and I'm so glad I did! I made 13 freezer meals the day before she was born and I was grateful for them later!
I love nesting! So many things get done.
Post a Comment