Thursday, October 8, 2009

Many thanks!

For my birthday wishes, it was a great day. The power was out for 4 hours though, so I went to a friend's house to blow dry and straighten my hair. That was the only thing I really wanted to do, my hair :) It's a rare occurence these days. Logan loved playing at his "fwiend's house." So, it was a nice birthday afternoon. Dinner was good, we ate at a Mexican place. It wasn't fabulous like in the West, BUT it was the best Mexican food I've had on the east coast. It was a nice evening out, thanks to Kerry for watching Logan. :). It's amazing what a difference one hour away from your two year old can make. He was a little ticked at me when we picked him up from Kerry's house, but he got over it.

We then skyped (my sister and fam and I). I got a new camelback! Thanks mom and dad. I also got some nice sharing time cd's, thanks Seth's mom. I got a dozen roses, gourmet hot chocoloate for the coming months, and a head-lamp from Seth. It was a very thoughtful array of gifts and I appreciated them all. Makenna gave me some fabulous earrings, which I am wearing right now, and Kami gave me some sweat pants....NICE, exactly what I wanted. My grandma gave Seth and me some money to split, and you can NEVER go wrong with a monetary gift. Thank you everyone.

I'm currently listening to the sound of clattering tiles as the repairman is tackling one of the bathrooms. He took one off and I heard a "ughhh" and then a "this place is in terrible shape...." I'm glad I'm a renter and can walk away in only a short while.

I enjoyed my birthday, now I'm looking forward to Eli's birth next month.

No comments: