Friday, October 2, 2009

34 weeks, 5 days, and counting.

It sounds like a t.v. show, but is not nearly exciting enough to be a real one. I had another check-up today. The only thing discovered is that I'm huge and that the baby is too. The doc is carefully monitoring our growth so as to be sure that our vbac or c-section decision is the best for us. He said the kid is already atleast 6 pounds, and could be 7.......there's no way to know FOR SURE, I know this, so don't tell me. But I do trust his experience. We (me, Seth, and doc) are all hoping the growth will taper off in the next couple of weeks so that I can attempt a vbac.

Besides being 4 lbs heavier than my 40 week weight with Logan, I am doing well. No contractions, only minor aches, great blood pressure, a great pregnancy-I just secretly wish I were 38 weeks. My belly is measuring at 38 weeks, so why not? I am getting ready to have this baby, can you tell?

No comments: