Logan is a typical toddler. He picks at food for weeks and then has a stock-up time where he eats and eats and eats....... I am just amazed at how much he can put away, and I wanted to document for my future-reading purposes. No one else will probably care, but I think it's so incredible.
Here is what Logan has eaten today from 7:30 am. until 11:30 am. I'm still marveling that this happened in only 4 hours.
-1 bowl of oatmeal
-9 ounces of milk
-1 banana
-2 oranges
-1 slice of pizza---he asked for "mo pizza pwease" but we didn't have any more....
-1 glass of juice
-1 cup of yogurt
-I keep track because, yes, I am a dietitian as well as a nerd.
My grocery bills are going to be absurd in about 10 years with two boys. I can't wait. :)
3 comments:
Didn't you even run in through Computrition? What kind of dietitian are you?
Oh my gosh! That's crazy! Kenny comes from a family of 5 boys. I don't know how his mom fed them all!
Computrition...Come on Avree, give Kara a little more credit. I bet she could count those kcals in her head using the exchanges. That is crazy Logan can eat so much. Maybe you need to pull out the old " how to get your kid to eat, but not too much book." Ha Ha Ha just kidding.
Post a Comment