Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm ready

to go home. Now that fall is here and the holidays are just around the corner, I am ready to go home. My homesickness is not helped at all by the fact that a major life event is just ahead. I really wish I could share my newest and proudest feat with my family, but we are so far away! I guess today I'm really feeling how close our new baby is to arriving!

Also: Logan had a check up today. I must document how big he is. He weighs 31 pounds and is 36 inches tall. He's at the 90th %ile for both height and weight. He also got his last shot until he's 4, and he doesn't need another check up until he's 3. He didn't even cry when he got his shot, he's so big and strong.

3 comments:

The Johnsons' said...

Believe me we all wish you were here too!

rupee40 said...

I hear ya...

Kerry and Dave said...

Were you at Dr. Gvozden's on Wednesday? So was I! At 10:45. Tanner's 15-month check-up. He was 29# 8 ounces. Just a pound and a half less than Logan. 95%ile. What a lug! :) Ready for a Nertz night sometime soon?