Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For the record.

Today the cashier at The Children's Place asked me when I am due. I gave her my usual "not until November" answer since I assume I look huge to my askers. She said "oh you're so tiny!" I laughed and said it had to be the black shirt I was wearing and she said "no, you just have the perfect little belly." I walked away with the word "little" still ringing in my ears. How strange. She was normal-sized by the way.

(I also raided the $2.99 racks whilst at Children's Place, and I got a lot of great stuff-lots of matching polo/church shirts for my boys for next summer.)

2 comments:

Avree said...

Sweet! I'm in St. George this week so I can go to their Children's Place outlet. Good job on being "little", I don't think anyone ever described me that way when I was pregnant.

Bj and Christie said...

thanks again for the cute baby clothes. Brady wore his vest to church and I got a ton of compliments. I will have to return the favor when little eli arrives.