Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I know better.....


BUT........I feel like I could eat this ALL the time. Maybe I'm actually having a teenage boy, instead of a baby boy? I don't know but my appetite is out of control. I don't need the calories, I just really really want them.

P.S. I'm frantically chewing a piece of gum in an effort to curb the beast. (and it it tastes like toothpaste not hamburgers...*sigh*)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That's hilarious! But I never expect anything less from you! Hahaha!!

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Kara, you always make me smile!! And who cares about the calories you look fabulous and deserve AT LEAST one! :)

Patty Girl said...

I totally felt the same way when I was pregnant and ate like crazy telling myself it was justified by growing a baby! Isn't is bizarre how insane your body goes when you are pregnant?

Justin said...

I am not pregnant, but I did eat something similar to that last night. I think you should probably be my nutritionist.

Stacie Marietti White said...

So I was logged in as my husband...he is going to LOVE that. Sorry!! But I am pretty sure he is not pregnant either.