Logan was really good in church today. He sat quietly, and he even whispered (sometimes). We've been working on this, and he jabbered quietly just to show me he was whispering. He folded his arms every time there was a prayer and he kept giving me a glance every now and then, that said "look how good I am."
Tonight he picked up his toys. This is a new development, and I think he can tell that he is about to be bumped up to "big brother status." It took A LOT of patience and a lot of trips to time out, but he eventually caved and was so proud when he was finally "hepfoo"= helpful. Two days ago he "made a salad" for dinner. He put everything in the bowl and he even tasted one nut from the salad. I'm so proud!
Not bad for only being 25 months old!
5 comments:
Haha I'm so glad he's being hepfoo! Wow I can't believe he's going to have a sibling soon, he still seems like a baby! I hope you're feeling reasonably well!
When are you due again?
YAY Logan! Way to go. That is super. He will be a great big brother!
What an obedient little child. He sounds like he is becoming so grown up. I love that you listed his age in months. When should we stop doing that with our kids? I plan to do it until at least age 13 - that way it will seem like Kaden isn't growing up so fast. Ha Ha just kidding!
also...my word verification is flated...is that the past tense of flatus????
what a great boy! he must know you need it, huh?
Post a Comment