Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How?

Will someone please explain? I clean my house every single day. The same jobs, over, and over, and over.......you all know. I am huge and pregnant now---32 weeks and counting. Housework wears me out, so when Logan naps I lay around like a beached whale. I never can quite catch up on the housework LET ALONE think about doing extra projects. Question: HOW do you crafty moms get it all done? I've been looking at a few of your blogs and I've given up.....here's my extra project for the day: my garbage bag tipped over and has spilled crap all over the kitchen floor, now I'm going to clean it up!

P.S. The post below makes it appear that I found a time to be crafty, but that took an entire weekend, and I still haven't cleaned up the painting supplies. I need a housekeeper, OR I need to live close to Logan's grandmas.

7 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh man Kara, You are pregnant and that makes everything 100 times harder to do. You just wait and when you have the baby, you will find time, or you will make time to do stuff for you... I sometimes feel kind of bad that I love nap time so much, but then I realize that I need time to do things that I want to do also, so then I don't feel as bad. But with you being pregnant there is nothing better than laying around, so enjoy it. You will find time, believe me you will.... oh and I am not saying that I am crafty at all...

The Johnsons' said...

I wish you lived close to Logan's grandmas too!!! Someday they will be all grown up and you'll find yourself with all kinds of time on your hands and wishing your grandkids lived closer!

The Rigbys said...

I can't stop laughing because I soooo relate. Sometimes us moms just get too worn out that the thought of even picking up the garbage is too much! Keep hanging in there. Once my second child became less dependent on me I had more energy and time to try crafty projects. But even still, I rarely get to any of my projects. So I think us moms just gotta stick together, and hang in there.

The Goodrich's said...

Just wait until there are two AND there is not a regular naptime! Now that gets hard...but never a dull moment that's for sure! (And trust me, I'm not one to get many "extras" done).

Elena Loo said...

I feel the same way! After work and making dinner all I want to do is play with Huck and go to bed. Maybe we'll figure it out one day.

Avree said...

I am with you, how do mom's find the time? I was blog-stalking awhile back and a mom (who had 3 boys within 3 years) had made apple shaped cake pops for her boys to take to their teachers on their first day of school. I'd feel like mother of the year if I'd given the teachers something from a store. Maybe some moms just done require as much sleep as I do.

Chelsi Lasater said...

you just ignore the housework! that's what i do. ;)