We were able to have some friends(the Madsen's) stay with us this past weekend. Elena and I grew up together, were friends in junior high, went to highschool, then lost contact. I saw on her blog that her husband was coming to UMD for his masters, and I became extremely excited that someone from home was moving here. They all (3) were able to come house-hunt, and I got to watch their 6 month old, squishy, warm, sweetest tempered baby. *sigh* He was such a feather weight compared to what I'm used to. :) I hope I can have one as sweet as their's.
Once the hunt was over we all went to Annapolis for some sight seeing. I don't heart many things in the state of Maryland; however, I do heart Annapolis.
I love the old houses and buildings and stone streets. It's very, well, colonial. I thought this house was so neat. There was one for sale, so we picked up some info. Guess what Annapolis real estate goes for? Try 1.95 mil, and OLD. Yeah, I'll just have to visit.....
2 comments:
i think i'd love annapolis, too. but it might be a few years before i'd be able to purchase a house there. but with andrew's hazard pay, we're well on our way! :)
We had a great time! Thanks again SO much for letting us crash, and for tending Huck. He had a great time too! We loved Annapolis. We're so excited to be there and hopefully be able to see many more cool MD things together!
Post a Comment