I had a Dr. appointment this morning. I had everything together including myself and Logan by 9:30 a.m. This took some effort. I even spiked Logan's hair. As we were headed out the door the phone rang, it was my Dr.'s office. Some lady had the audacity to go into labor which rendered my check-up unimportant. I'll be going in a week. I was a little disappointed, I'll admit, but since we were all ready to go somewhere I decided to check out the Arundel Mill's Mall that everyone raves about.
It's a place worth raving about, it's a huge CLEAN mall with a ton of my favorite things: outlet stores. They have a Children's Place outlet and it is enormous. I bought all of the clothes pictured here including the outfit on Logan for, wait for it, drum roll......$31.00. Amazing? I think so. Each of the sweatshirts were 99 cents a piece. That's cheaper than the DI. I am still ecstatic. Also, Logan watched Backyardigans on the ipod and ate snacks while I shopped. It was blissfull. Now if only I had a similiar system for my husband.....

Another surprise: I had a notice that I had a package to pick up at the post office. I typically hate the post office because everything is at kid level, and Logan goes bonkers trying to get stamps and tape. They brought out the package. It was huge and heavy. I felt like a kid at Christmas as I ripped into the box(in my car mind you, not in the parking lot. I would've ripped into it in the parking lot but it was raining.) I wasn't expecting anything in the mail. It was from Seth's dad who just returned from deployment in Turkey. He bought us a wool Persian rug. It's beautiful and I love it. I've been longing for a rug in my living room. Thank you!
Another surprise: I had a notice that I had a package to pick up at the post office. I typically hate the post office because everything is at kid level, and Logan goes bonkers trying to get stamps and tape. They brought out the package. It was huge and heavy. I felt like a kid at Christmas as I ripped into the box(in my car mind you, not in the parking lot. I would've ripped into it in the parking lot but it was raining.) I wasn't expecting anything in the mail. It was from Seth's dad who just returned from deployment in Turkey. He bought us a wool Persian rug. It's beautiful and I love it. I've been longing for a rug in my living room. Thank you!
7 comments:
Uhhhh you are like the luckiest girl ever! The sweater vest you got is the same one I got Spencer for Easter and I think I paid around $16 for it so you definitely got a good deal if you bought all that for $31! And a REAL Persian wool rug, holy cow! Matt's parents took us to a shop that sold them in SLC and they were like thousands of dollars each! And yours is beautiful! Sorry about the Dr.'s appointment though, I lived for the ultrasounds when I was pregnant, it makes the sickness seem worth it.
dang. and i thought $1.99 at old navy was good...feel free to send me some. :)
and i was always ticked when i got bumped at the doctor. but it made me feel better knowing that i would do that to someone else. except i never did since both the kiddos were born at night. danggit!
You are getting all sorts of good deals! Way jelous. Love the new clothes and I love your potterybarn quilt. What a steal. That rug looks so so nice too. Hope you enjoy all these new purchases.
PLEASE give Seth your ipod and snacks to keep him occupied the next time you need to go shopping. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it!! The visual is hysterical to me. :)
Serious score there with all the awesome stuff and a cool package!! Way to go. If you have a girl, feel free to hand down the cute sweaters. You'll have to teach me to really bargain shop. I have to admit - I'm not great at it. :)
Awesome! In love the sweater vest. Can't wait to see Logan modeling all his new clothes!
Go Kara! Don't you love that? Oh I miss you and just feel like you are so far away. And you are. I love to see all the cute pics and fun things you're doing. Love you.
Post a Comment