I just realized that I forgot to include this little tidbit from today's doc. visit. He moved my due date up 4 days, to November 11th. Yessss. Perhaps I will have my baby on your birthday Ash Wimmer. :)
I'm glad you mentioned that your doctor is Indian. It makes that story so funny. I just kept picturing Apu on the Simpsons....I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat. So exciting! When you come to town, can we please hang out again!? I miss you lots. I'm sorry about Logan's allergy to the state he lives in...major bummer! Also, this is a random question but can you substitute vegetable oil for canola oil in a recipe? I'm thinking canola is probably just less bad for you and makes the item you're using it in more healthy. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks, Kara Farnsworth, RD. Love ya.
2 comments:
I'm glad you mentioned that your doctor is Indian. It makes that story so funny. I just kept picturing Apu on the Simpsons....I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat. So exciting! When you come to town, can we please hang out again!? I miss you lots. I'm sorry about Logan's allergy to the state he lives in...major bummer! Also, this is a random question but can you substitute vegetable oil for canola oil in a recipe? I'm thinking canola is probably just less bad for you and makes the item you're using it in more healthy. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks, Kara Farnsworth, RD. Love ya.
Go Nov.11! It is a truly sacred day in its own right. Your baby would be an angel. You do know that right? I really hope it works out. Love it.
Post a Comment