Sunday, May 3, 2009

The hair cut.


We have never cut Logan's hair. We've only trimmed around his ears and neck. I loved it long and blonde, however; the time had come for it to go. Logan's hair was just too long, too floppy, too scraggly, and was causing him to sweat constantly in the humidity. Seth buzzed my baby's hair. He looks like a sharp little boy, but his hair is so light blonde that it looks non-existent in the pictures.

He was afraid of the hair trimmer, but once we started going over his head he became very calm and was in a trance-like state, as you can see from his face in these pictures (he was also watching a new Backyardigans episode...)

I cried a little to see my baby turn into a little boy *sigh.* BUT, it was time.

7 comments:

Avree said...

Haha, he looks so thrilled about his haircut! It definitely makes him look older. I tried to give Spencer a haircut a few weeks ago (the mullet was just out of control) and I totally screwed it up. I finally had to walk over to my neighbor's house (she's a beautician) and beg her to fix it, luckily it was still salvageable! Oh and you don't look pregnant at all.

The Quintana Family said...

He looks very handsome with his little haircut!

Meagan said...

I love the haircut. He is so cute, I think that hair cuts make them look alot older. He is a cutie, how are you feeling???? I am making your Cafe Rio Pork Burritos and I am way excited, hope they turn out good

DeeAura said...

#1 most important thing: that little boy of yours is dang cute.
#2 oh, and the haircut is helping him with his cute-ness.
#3 He looks like you there. In a very good, very complimentary, very you are a beautiful girl, he is a handsome little miniature man kind of way. :)
#4 The explanation above was just to make sure you didn't misconstrue the complimentary nature of #3.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

He looks all grown up. Love the haircut. It is pretty sad though seeing them grow up but at least you have another on the way.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Cute haircut! He looks all grown up.

Elena Loo said...

WOAH!! Who is that handsome boy!! Man - he must have had like what, 2 1/2 to 3 inches. He is adorable - long or short hair. GOod job on the cutting!